Terms and Conditions
Destination Rewards, Inc. ("Program Manager") is a service provider for the Redeemhere Program; contact information for the Program Manager is available at www.redeemhere.com.
1. The Redeemhere (the "Program") is offered to certain Redeemhere Customers, including you ("you") at the sole discretion of Redeemhere. Subject to these terms and conditions, you will receive savings coupons (Certificate Value) to be used towards the purchase of goods or services from participating merchants through www.redeemhere.com. The Program or any portion thereof may be revised or terminated at any time. If the Program is terminated, you will have no less than 90 days from the termination date to use all of your Certificate Value and thereafter Program Manager may inform you of other opportunities to use your Certificate Value. All Program offers, including the participating merchants are subject to availability and may change without notice. You may access continuously updated Terms and Conditions of the Redeemhere Program at www.redeemhere.com ("website" or "Program website").
2. An online account ("Program Account") will be set up to record your activity in the Program, including the amount of Certificate Value you may have accumulated. To activate your Program Account you must complete a customer profile at www.redeemhere.com. Once you submit your profile, you consent to be bound by all the terms and conditions as stated herein. You further signify agreement to these terms and conditions (as they may be modified from time to time) when you make any purchase through the Program.
3. Certificate Value has no cash value, may not be assigned, transferred and/or pledged to any third party. You have no property rights or other legal interests in Certificate Value. You are responsible for any personal tax liability that may be related to the participation in the Program.
4. Redeemhere has the right to monitor all Program Account activity. If your Program Account shows signs of fraud, abuse or suspicious activity, you may lose your Certificate Value, and, as a result of this activity, Redeemhere may close your Program Account immediately. If you have conducted any fraudulent activity, Redeemhere reserves the right to take any necessary legal action and may have grounds to confiscate any goods or services purchased as a result of such activity. In addition, you may be liable for monetary losses to Redeemhere, including litigation costs and damages, and you will not be allowed to participate in the Program in the future. If your Program Account does not represent the correct amount of Certificate Value that you should have been awarded as determined by Redeemhere, Redeemhere reserves the right to adjust your Certificate Value balance. If you have been given Certificate Value in error or if you believe your Program Account has been the subject of any suspicious activity, please contact the Redeemhere Service Center immediately. If it is determined you have been the victim of a fraud, the amount of Certificate Value you have received will be transferred into a new Program Account.
5. Redeemhere, its affiliates, the Program Manager, and any merchants participating in the Program make no guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind concerning Program offers available. All offers from participating merchants are void where prohibited by applicable federal, state or local laws or regulations and are subject to change as may be necessary to comply with such laws or regulations. You release Redeemhere, its affiliates, the Program Manager, and any merchants participating in the Program from all liability regarding the purchase and use of any goods or services from participating merchants as part of the Program, including any goods that may be lost, stolen or destroyed. All participating merchants are in no way affiliated with or responsible for Program administration.
6. Merchandise or services obtained from the Redeemhere program may not be either resold or shipped to a third party who pays the customer a fee.
Using Certificate Value
1. You may use your Certificate Value for savings from participating merchants only by purchases made through www.redeemhere.com. Certificate Value may only be used to pay for a portion of the total charges at each participating merchant. The entire remaining balance of charges for any goods and services, including any related taxes, shipping charges and/or applicable fees, from a participating merchant must be charged at the time of transaction to a credit card. Please refer to www.redeemhere.com for the current pricing of goods and services and the amount of Certificate Value that can be used to purchase them at participating merchants. Upon confirmation and full payment, the amount of Certificate Value you have used will be subtracted from your Program Account.
2. Certificate Value may not be combined with or applied to other certificates, promotions or special offers, special rate programs.
3. All transactions after your initial purchase, including but not limited to revisions and cancellations, if allowed and subject to all fees, must be carried out through the website at www.redeemhere.com.
4. Depending on the types of goods or services purchased through the program, certain limitations and restrictions may apply. Shipping times may vary based on actual product and orders may arrive in more than one package and at different times. Merchandise may only be shipped within the United States, please see item description for more information. Shipping to Canada and Puerto Rico may be available and is subject to an additional shipping fee. Magazine subscriptions are only available in the 48 contiguous United States. Please allow up to twelve (12) weeks for magazine subscriptions to begin. Applicable sales tax may apply.
5. You may cancel an order for a product purchased through the Program only by calling the Redeemhere Service Center at 1-866-900-9685 during operating hours on the same day you made the order. After that time, your order cannot be cancelled or changed, and is completely non-refundable. To return any damaged products or if you receive defective or damaged merchandise you may return your item for replacement or refund within 30 days of receipt of the product. For assistance contact Redeemhere Service Center at 1-866-900-9685 or email@example.com.
GIFT CARDS & CERTIFICATES
1. Gift cards/certificates are subject to the terms and conditions set by the merchants who issue the gift cards/certificates. The terms and conditions are provided to us by those merchants and are their responsibility. Expiration policies and non-usage fees may apply; however, expiration will occur no earlier than 12 months from the date of purchase. For further details, please review the information on the page featuring the gift card/certificate you wish to purchase.
2. Gift cards/certificates may not be cancelled or returned. Gift cards/certificates should be treated like cash; no refunds or replacements will be provided for lost or stolen gift cards/certificates.